Anymore in?

The Game 77

Still in Dreamland has it really happened ?
Will Mancini pull out a last minute transfer out of his sleeve before the window closes on tuesday
To me we are still lacking a decent target man and a quality CB.
With the report's in Spain and Italy claiming that Ibra will be moving to Milan and that deal could be done as early as friday
If that is true and with Ade not being happy as a squad player there can be only one player and that is Dzeko and with Wolfsberg sniffing around Given there could be a deal there to be had.
and the CB is not that much of a concern of how well our defence played on Monday but if we get a few injury's on top of the ones we already have then i think we could be in trouble

The Game 77 said:
Will Mancini pull out a last minute transfer out of his sleeve before the window closes on tuesday
With the report's in Spain and Italy claiming that Ibra will be moving to Milan and that deal could be done as early as friday
If that is true and with Ade not being happy as a squad player there can be only one player and that is Dzeko and with Wolfsberg sniffing around Given there could be a deal there to be had.
and the CB is not that much of a concern of how well our defence played on Monday but if we get a few injury's on top of the ones we already have then i think we could be in trouble

balotelli???

The Game 77 said:

4 clean sheets is pretty damn good.

if VK hasnt proven that he is a top quality CH then i dont know what he has to do to prove this

fordinho10 said:
The Game 77 said:

balotelli???

Balotelli isn't a target man and is very young. If we are going to stay in all 4 competitions to the late stages I really think we need another top class CF.

Gelsons Dad said:
fordinho10 said:
balotelli???

Balotelli isn't a target man and is very young. If we are going to stay in all 4 competitions to the late stages I really think we need another top class CF.

We have 3 brilliant forwards and 2 that can sit on the bench, we don't need any more

Gelsons Dad said:
fordinho10 said:
balotelli???

balotelli is very good as target man.

anyway i feel there are two or 3 names that can become hot in the next days in pazzini , luiz and maicon.

With the way we are set up and especially playing 433 with Tevez being the only recognised striker I don't think we need another striker.

Ade
Tevez
Jo
Balotelli

is more than enough and good enough to get us where we want to this season.

Mancio said:
Gelsons Dad said:

balotelli is very good as target man.

anyway i feel there are two or 3 names that can become hot in the next days in pazzini , luiz and maicon.

I would take Pazzini if you could arange it please?

Gelsons Dad said:
fordinho10 said:
balotelli???

Agreed, Ade's recent body language suggests he doesn't want to be here, I personally think that Ade still has issues with the club on their backing of him, (or lack of it, as he sees it) with regard to his suspension, after the infamous Arsenal game... never been the same since.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.