Anyone betting on City tomorrow?

I had a dream last night we won 2-0.... I think its a sign from the good lord. Gonna bet around 500 for us to win. The good lord never lets me down

I'd say I never bet on City - there's no amount of money that would make me want them to win more... I only bet on games I'm disinterested in. But at the start of the season I put $50 on City to win the league at 9 to 1.... because, if they win, I'll be spending about $500 on alcohol and it seemed like smart insurance.

uhh i know it sounds stupid but I put 100 on us to either win or draw at 1.98

I got 100 beer tokens for Saturday I'm tempted to put 80 on city win or draw. If we get the result I'll be on the piss all weekend but if the unspeakable happens im gonna go home and sulk anyway so pointless having the tokens and a pass from the misses

william hill online will match 25 quid for free first bet.
city to win -1 goal i.e. 2 nil 3 1 is 10/1 ridiculous.
so for your 25 your win would be 500 quid jump on it they havegot away with being below par all season to teams tat have rolled over quicker than alan carr

city 4/1 100 to one i have had a tenner.........

got to go the balliffs are just finishing in my living room..........

William Hill have got some decent bets on.

I've got Tevez to score first and city to win 2-0

and

Nani to score first city to win 2-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.