Anyone else think Mario is a right laugh?

Bazzmand Show

A lot of Blues supporters seem to get far to hung up on a lot of Mario's hysterics. But I tend to see the lighter side of it, its a right laugh seeing him throw gloves around and falling on the ground. The fact that he could become one of the best players ever to play for City is another massive factor as to why I am not so disdained by a lot of his mard shit.

Bazzmand Show said:
A lot of Blues supporters seem to get far to hung up on a lot of Mario's hysterics. But I tend to see the lighter side of it, its a right laugh seeing him throw gloves around and falling on the ground. The fact that he could become one of the best players ever to play for City is another massive factor as to why I am not so disdained by a lot of his mard shit.
Its a laugh when you are winning. If the team loses a game and he beahves like that, fans will turn on him and I doubt you would find it funny. Balotelli is super talent, everyone knows that. But he needs to sort his attitude out as he's already grown reputations in this country and he wont get benefit of the doubt from refs. Opposition knows he has a temper and will rile him up, so unless he learns to control his emotion, things will go sour for him at City

de niro said:
The boy is a dick, talented but a dick. He needs to grow up and fast, as it is he's useless to us.
Think ive heard of a team that once had a talented dick in the squad. You wouldnt believe it, poems about seaguls and kung fu kicks on fans. Helped them to higher things tho

Bazzmand Show said:
Anyone else think Mario is a right laugh?
Not really no. He'll look back one day and cringe at how he acted like such a massive twat 90% of the time. Needs to grow up fast and start capitalizing on the undoubted talent he has to offer.

timesprout said:
de niro said:
The boy is a dick, talented but a dick. He needs to grow up and fast, as it is he's useless to us.
Think ive heard of a team that once had a talented dick in the squad. You wouldnt believe it, poems about seaguls and kung fu kicks on fans. Helped them to higher things tho
Cuntana was miles more disciplined than mario, as for the Kung Fu kick good on him, that twat deserved it.

he's a big game player and has no interest in playing Notts County in front of 27k, which is a bit of a problem. He needs to grow up a bit and I'm sure he will

If he matched his off the field actions on the pitch then he could be as cocky as fuck, nobody would care, but I get the impression that he is like the new kid at a school and will do anything for a laugh. He needs to seriously grow up and quickly. We can no longer carry people who are here for a ride, he needs to start putting a decent shift in and asap. If he knuckled down he could be a city great, but I feel we have another robinho on the cards here. All the talent in the world but no desire to succeed.

timesprout said:
de niro said:

Both have the arrogance/confidence ingredient born from ability and talent,however,there is a big difference,Cantona,while often displaying a short fuse,rarely,if ever,performed like a spoilt brat.

Apples and oranges at present.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.