Anyone got photos of a rubbish restricted view yesterday?

I was on the very back row of the top tier, if it was by the dugout or the far end of the pitch i had to duck down . Disgraceful.

Wish i would have taken a picture.

alextrueblue said:
i wish i had a restricted view!

David-Moyes-001.jpg

Dont know if this has been done before but Moyes has a twin

gollum.jpg

I was in the lower bullens Ryt behind a big blue post. I moved and stood on the some steps to the left of the stand which is when a lovely stewerd came and told me to get to my seat . I refused and offered him the chance to see my seat. He told me it's tough luck after an argument that the police got involved in I was allowed back to my step. Victory. What annoys me is that I have well over 5000 points and got my ticket the day It came out, why was I given such a shite ticket from city which didn't even say restricted view. It takes the piss

Even the corporate is shit. - Senior partner where I work is a member of the 500 club which is based in the main stand so I decided to opt for the freebie rather than pay for another restricted view (every season I seem to end up at the back of the Bullens road)

HOWEVER, The view from the lower tier of their MAIN STAND the views are also affected by steel columns - ITS TOTAL SHIT. But took great delight in the result and managed to keep my job.

warpig said:
bluecm said:
Anyone see the lad who got kicked out for doing a "knob-head" gesture to the Everton fans.

the 'knob head' gesture. lol. is that similar to the wanker one?

lol i didn't know how else to phrase it.

It was the childish gesture of indicating someone has a penis eminating from their forehead. Rather amusing when he got led out by the police.

bluecm said:
warpig said:
bluecm said:
Anyone see the lad who got kicked out for doing a "knob-head" gesture to the Everton fans.

the 'knob head' gesture. lol. is that similar to the wanker one?

lol i didn't know how else to phrase it.

It was the childish gesture of indicating someone has a penis eminating from their forehead. Rather amusing when he got led out by the police.

no thats the one i was thinking of but hadnt seen since primary school. thats even better!! haha ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.