Anyone here go to Spurs 3-4 City in the FA Cup?

I was there, first half dire with a bit of blue on blue at half time. When Anelka basically walked off at 20 minutes it looked like he couldn't be arsed; the end for him and Keegan?

Slowly but surely the confidence grew among those of us left. Went mad at 3-3 and madder at 4-3. Old bloke next to me reckoned it was better than the Ballet on Ice. But I missed that match last season so hard to compare :-(

I was in Australia on holiday and a friend sent me a text at half time commiserating with me & then at full time sent me another one saying Spurs 3 City 4, Yes City FOUR! I remember doing a little jig on the beach with people looking at me as if I were daft!

Eccles Blue said:
I was in Australia on holiday and a friend sent me a text at half time commiserating with me & then at full time sent me another one saying Spurs 3 City 4, Yes City FOUR! I remember doing a little jig on the beach with people looking at me as if I were daft!
a little jig? ahhaaha tickled me that!

yeah i was there upper tier,when mackens goal went in i ended up five rows forwards over the top of the seats...........remember coming out and hearing "yid army" as they were spoiling for a bust up..

Bibinho said:
Eccles Blue said:
a little jig? ahhaaha tickled me that!

If you knew me it would make you laugh even more, although I have put on a bit of weight in the years since then! ;-)

This 6th round game was just over 20 years ago can you believe. No I wasn't there sadly but remember it vividly. I know I'm biased, but to my mind it is the most remarkable top flight football comeback ever. Namely because, as we know, we did it all in the second half with 10 men away from home and I can't recall any other game where that has happened. (Waits to be corrected by a football stato) . I thought I would look to see where football journos rank that comeback in the most remarkable comebacks list , expecting to see it quite high up but perhaps not top. Can I find it ranked anywhere? Er no! It's as if it didn't exist!

I was there, first half dire with a bit of blue on blue at half time. When Anelka basically walked off at 20 minutes it looked like he couldn't be arsed; the end for him and Keegan?

Slowly but surely the confidence grew among those of us left. Went mad at 3-3 and madder at 4-3. Old bloke next to me reckoned it was better than the Ballet on Ice. But I missed that match last season so hard to compare :-(
I was there and remember at half time a guy saying he had bet £10 on a 4 -3 win for City.
We all burst out laughing. He left before the end, he was too nervous to watch.

yeah i was there upper tier,when mackens goal went in i ended up five rows forwards over the top of the seats...........remember coming out and hearing "yid army" as they were spoiling for a bust up..
I was there but I can’t remember us having 2 tiers? I do remember the spurs fans looking for it afterwards, funny as fuck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.