Anyone mary d's ?

Me and a mate are going in there to watch the match since we can't get tickets. Are there going to be plenty doing the same?

Lad I know one of United famous M.I.B's (snigger) pissed up the other day said they are planning on getting to Mary D's early doors around midday and taking it over.

Plan is he said that there will be that many of them in there the police wont let any blues in.

Kindly asked him to be quiet as he sounds better.

M35 Blue said:
Lad I know one of United famous M.I.B's (snigger) pissed up the other day said they are planning on getting to Mary D's early doors around midday and taking it over.

Plan is he said that there will be that many of them in there the police wont let any blues in.

I laughed.

M35 Blue said:

Yeah, maybe best not to tell him the security procedures they use for derby matches to keep the pub "pure"
The North East lot will be there

Garry.Cook said:
Me and a mate are going in there to watch the match since we can't get tickets. Are there going to be plenty doing the same?

You can't be arsed trying to get tickets more like?

I'll be in there...just look out for some big shoulders!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.