Anyone seen Johnson's penalty incident on-line?

Is anyone ready for an alternate view? i sit in 134 which is the side he cut in from. I did scream penalty when it happened but didn't think it was one. He wasn't staying on his feet in a million years, and was also not going directly towards goal. I hate the cheat that is clattenberg and don't think we would've got it if samba hit him with a bat. Clattenberg must've known he was looking for it and didn't award on that basis.

The biggest most blatant mistakes he made, was booking an innocent yaya for diouf's dive, but sending bellers off at the reebok for simulation, when most of us there that day heard robinson's boot 'click' of bellamy's. He also let a blatant tackle from the back on tevez go, then punished lescott for the same offence about 5 seconds later.

glen quagmire said:
Is anyone ready for an alternate view? i sit in 134 which is the side he cut in from. I did scream penalty when it happened but didn't think it was one. He wasn't staying on his feet in a million years, and was also not going directly towards goal. I hate the cheat that is clattenberg and don't think we would've got it if samba hit him with a bat. Clattenberg must've known he was looking for it and didn't award on that basis.

The biggest most blatant mistakes he made, was booking an innocent yaya for diouf's dive, but sending bellers off at the reebok for simulation, when most of us there that day heard robinson's boot 'click' of bellamy's. He also let a blatant tackle from the back on tevez go, then punished lescott for the same offence about 5 seconds later.

Well the incompetent swine didn't even do that properly and book Adam J for simulation, but there again perhaps the cretin is developing a guilty conscience over sending off Bellamy v. The Trotters' Arms last season when he was upended.

I must admit i thought at the game i wondered if AJ was looking for a pen, but if that was the case he would have gone down on the first challenge

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
glen quagmire said:

Well the incompetent swine didn't even do that properly and book Adam J for simulation, but there again perhaps the cretin is developing a guilty conscience over sending off Bellamy v. The Trotters' Arms last season when he was upended.
I doubt Clatten-bung has a conscience.

The question that i think needs to be asked of clattenburg is a simple one. If it wasnt a penalty why wasnt johnson booked for simulation. He went down inside the penalty area if clattenburg believed he did so without challenge then its a clear case of simulation which is a bookable offence, he neither gave the penalty or the booking which means he bottled it!

glen quagmire said:

since when has a player had to be heading towards goal for a penalty to be awarded? this is the problem with some referees, and fans for that matter. a foul in the box is a foul and, therefore, a penalty.
and he was losing balance because he'd been given a shove.

badge said:
glen quagmire said:

since when has a player had to be heading towards goal for a penalty to be awarded? this is the problem with some referees, and fans for that matter. a foul in the box is a foul and, therefore, a penalty.
and he was losing balance because he'd been given a shove.

I posted trying to think of the **** clattenberg's mindset. There was a pass on or even the chance to get a shot in, but johnno just kept going for going's sake looking for the pen. If he wasn't he would have most likely been going towards goal, trying to shoot!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.