Anyone seen Johnson's penalty incident on-line?

dpkmanc said:
The official site has the game now but for some reason they haven't included the penalty incident. Any ideas where it can be found? Thanks in advance.

Probably reluctant to show anycontroversial incidents, which would undermine Clattenburg, thus showing what a bent b@st@rd he is!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Strange thing about that pen - all televisual evidence has vanished. I fancy another conspiracy in the offing, all to protect the guilty!

to be honest that would of shown we had a chance to win the game, which would of meant they couldn't show it, and it also shown we played well, they don't wanna show that.

and the biggest factor it would of meant they would be sticking up for us and saying the ref was wrong, but we can't have it, it's our punishment for ruining football,

if it was a penalty for blackburn what was turned down, well it would still be debated now on sky sports everyday 5 times a day.

Never a penalty. It seems most City fans don't understand the rules. Blackburn played in red ,therefore its not a penalty.

cheers for that clip of the highlights.

just watched that run by johno about 15 times and its just pure poetry.

what a player this kid is!

Krieng_Thai OSC said:
It could be a pen from what I see in TV

S9679027-82.jpg

S9679027-83.jpg

I thought AJ was quick but it took him 2mins 4secs to go past 2 defenders, come on AJ step it up

Vienna_70 said:
dpkmanc said:
The official site has the game now but for some reason they haven't included the penalty incident. Any ideas where it can be found? Thanks in advance.

Probably reluctant to show anycontroversial incidents, which would undermine Clattenburg, thus showing what a bent b@st@rd he is!
Same as not protesting about Clattenburg's blatant lie over the Adebayor booking in the Arsenal game last season.

isn't AJ a sunderland fan?.....and he played for boro.....and twattenberg supports newcastle!!!!........the only reasons i can come up with for him not giving the penalty or as chris waddle would say pelenty.
i listened to the 606 podcast at work last night expecting to hear it full of blues slagging the corrupt useless bastard ref off but there was fuck all...just 1 blue on that never even mentioned how totally inept twattenberg was, i was fuckin amazed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.