Anyone seen this crap?

BIG DONKEY

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1367976/Manchester-City-set-entice-Mourinho-10m-year-deal-Jose-wants-dream-job-Manchester-United.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... nited.html</a>

Less well known but just as alarming for Mancini is the whispering campaign against Dzeko, emanating from inside the City dressing room, with some players unimpressed by the £27m striker's qualities in training.

Mancini wanted Dzeko so badly in January that chairman Khaldoon Al-Mubarak personally intervened with the Bosnian's representatives to push the deal over the line.

Yet the centre-forward travels to Stamford Bridge this afternoon still looking for his first Premier League goal and being blamed for sucking some of the power from Carlos Tevez, who is going through his longest drought of the season.

'Dzeko has not impressed the other players in training,' said a well-placed source. 'The word being used to describe his style is "stiff". His first touch isn't considered the greatest either, which is a surprise because that was touted as one of his assets when he joined.'

Mancini knows something has to change.

Yet in everyone of DH's training reports, we hear of his great touch, scoring hat tricks for fun and clinical finishing with both feet. It's obvious this joke of an article is an attempt to unsettle the squad in the run in towards the end of the season.

Article was written by Bob Cass and Joe Bernstein, anyone know if they are rags?

eddie c 123 said:
He scored his first prem goal against the rags. I think the media are trying to put the pressure on Mancini again big time.

I'm all for giving attacking players the benefit of the doubt, but not only did his shot hit Silva, it wasn't remotely on target. I think he'll turn out to be a great player for us by the way, but probably next season. Our style of play doesn't suit him at the moment but given a pre-season he'll bed in well.

cass has ghost written fergies 2nd book and is very well connected to the scum, this is an outrageous article to unsettle the club and players before semi, probably planted by that purple nosed wanker

The problem is, we build these players up, I do it all the time.
I think they're going to be amazing, like
-Lee bad buy, samaras, Santa cruz, etc etc...er not.

And then they turn out to be, well like the three above, really.
I'm just hoping, Dzeko turns out great, cos don't forget, people were slagging off David Silva when he struggled to find his feet, originally.

Mancini, to be fair, played him sparingly, and he got stronger and better, and I think this guy could be the same. So credit where it's due to uncle Bob.
Anyway,Let's hope so, eh.?
( because another samaras doesn't really bear thinking about, does it?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.