Anyone seen this crap?

BIG DONKEY said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1367976/Manchester-City-set-entice-Mourinho-10m-year-deal-Jose-wants-dream-job-Manchester-United.html

Less well known but just as alarming for Mancini is the whispering campaign against Dzeko, emanating from inside the City dressing room, with some players unimpressed by the £27m striker's qualities in training.

Mancini wanted Dzeko so badly in January that chairman Khaldoon Al-Mubarak personally intervened with the Bosnian's representatives to push the deal over the line.

Yet the centre-forward travels to Stamford Bridge this afternoon still looking for his first Premier League goal and being blamed for sucking some of the power from Carlos Tevez, who is going through his longest drought of the season.

'Dzeko has not impressed the other players in training,' said a well-placed source. 'The word being used to describe his style is "stiff". His first touch isn't considered the greatest either, which is a surprise because that was touted as one of his assets when he joined.'

Mancini knows something has to change.

Yet in everyone of DH's training reports, we hear of his great touch, scoring hat tricks for fun and clinical finishing with both feet. It's obvious this joke of an article is an attempt to unsettle the squad in the run in towards the end of the season.

Article was written by Bob Cass and Joe Bernstein, anyone know if they are rags?

You know what,

Fuck Carlos Tevez. I'm sick of him being the bearing on this club, just because he came from those twats up the road. We are always going to be sat in their shadow until we can put the past to bed and start a new legacy here ignoring that total shite. We shouldn't be nervous about the semi final we should be confident in the squad and going into it looking to win and knowing we will.

We need to stop with the Welcome to Manchester shit, the shit that Carlos is the best in the world, he potentially is but he should be 1 of many here. He shouldn't be the 'player you could of had'. I'm sick of paying him over the odds and bumming his agent mate to keep quiet too. If Mourinho had been here he'd of got shut of him as soon as any trouble flared up, but to me the powers that be have suggested we need a hero type, a Anti-United player.

The potential for embarassment for this club though is constantly growing, be it Balotelli or the fact our own fans are turning on Dzeko while constantly ignoring the form and the biggest goal draught Tevez has gone through in his time here and then blaming Dzeko! Someone who has broken records time and time again for club and country and in Europe, something Tevez has yet to achieve.

I'm sick of hearing about Tevez, i'm sick of hearing that we should bend over backwards to satisfy his power struggle, ever since the transfer request saga i just wanted him gone he's not been the same since, he took to this club because he claimed this club was in his heart but it isn't the case, it's all about money.

For starters he should not even be captain, having someone who cannot communicate properly with the rest of the team as captain is ridiculous no wonder our disciplinary record is the WORST in the league by a mile.

We need a team now, not a one man show and i've seen Dzeko play, all his goals rely on well made, well executed teamwork. He stops us from doing that, his blind runs into the box trying to beat everyone he never passes to Dzeko or anyone other than Silva who can make him a goal. He reminds me of Ronaldo when he was trying to beat the world. I just want it to stop, i want a great TEAM at city not just one that will one day get one over the shit down the road.

Sorry rant over, pissed off at the match day forum which has boiled over here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.