Anyone seen this on silva?

CTID1 said:
Was looking at some stuff on David Silva & can across this:

http://therepublikofmancunia.com/david-silvas-identity-crisis/

Really made my blood boil!

Just to add one of the comments, how wrong they were....

"June 30, 2010 at 20:58
Ady says:

No point in calling him Folks! The 2 reasons he has signed for City was 1 MONEY ££££££$$$$$$ and
2 No one else wanted him! How many teams Actually bid for him 1 Shitty City!!!!

He is overrated under weight and will flop like Most do at City! And I am sure even if we was not skint we would not have gone in for him just like Real Didn’t Barca didn’t Arsenal didn’t Liverpool didn’t Chelsea didn’t Spurs didn’t or anyone!!!"

Why make ure blood boil? If u look at the dates involved, was when we bought him. Maybe a few truths in Valencia needing the money, Barca/Real spent up at the time and didn't want him, but surely all Bluemooners don't take the press as gospel? UTD, CHELSEA maybe wanted him, but CITY got him, and i'm sure with the statements about UTD or CHELSEA being great clubs and wanting to play for them if we looked a bit deeper the same would of been said about Bayern,Inter,Milan or lots of clubs, cos thats what happens when a club need to sell, a player wants to go and an agent wants to make a few £'s

When Silva was available United were one of the clubs who wanted him. They stepped out of the process when we, and I quote from a United source, "blew them out the water".

Fergie has known for a long time that if we want a player they are wasting their time even trying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.