Anyone seen this on silva?

The Pope said:
that site is pathetic its typical utd fan stuff like " we're better than you or anyone", "we are the best at everything", "lets laugh (or rather deride) everything not utd",.

They're like the spoilt brat in the playground.
This "scott the red" is the biggest baby ever.

He's on twitter if anyone wants to destroy him.
Me and other City fans frequently do.
One of the blue bloggers did a special series of articles on this plastic rag shitbag, absolutely tore him and his credentials to pieces.
Can't remember which one, sadly

m35 blue68 said:
Why on earth would you want to be reading another teams site - even more Utd's??

Surely you must have work, washing, cooking, drinking - in fact anything better to do.

If your bored then watch the over 40's fetish channel.

;-)

AMEN

The better one is the thread on RAWK stating "who needs Silva when you've already got gold".

The gold was referring to Yossi Benayoun IIRC.

moomba said:
The better one is the thread on RAWK stating "who needs Silva when you've already got gold".

The gold was referring to Yossi Benayoun IIRC.

i've just spat my brew over the desk. classic.

The Republik of Mancunia is a despicable entity that endorses glory hunting with its "Cockney Reds" merchandise and presents cutting edge hardline propaganda that Herr Crerand from the Department of Propaganda approves of.

Kun Aguero said:
Why the fuck do rags call us Citeh?
Because they think it's funny that we have Mancunian accents!

Why is it everybody hates them again?
They think its because were jealous of their success!
Republik of Mancunia where they take the piss out of Manc accents and their main contributors all live south of Birmingham - they can and indeed do make it up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.