Anyone seen this yet...

samharris said:
moggymoz said:
Manchester City versus Sunderland Capital One League Cup final 2014 epic musical highlights montage...

Our Kid made it, think he's done a brilliant job :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1zmg7khPpc&list=UUdoollV1PS4vxJDJTBIOcrA[/youtube]

Spot on that.. top work.

Great job - I have got videos from a fans perspective for every away game this season - If your kid could past it all together it would make a brilliant year end video -

niall'sdiscoshorts said:
top marks fella, watched all the way to F.A CUP montarge and then listened to Mr Bojangels......ace tune

Yeah, he has made some cracking Youtube vids.

jimharri said:
I recognise that music!

;-)

Kudos to your brother; top job, that.

Video was great- but when I hear that music I only think of one thing. I was waiting for the 'Agueroooo' the 'It's gone mad Jeff' the 'I've never seen so many grown men cry, so many grown men cry.....' the '14 year old I was there....it's too much....too much...' the 'Premier league dreams have come true in blue'....

You might say I've watched that video too much, but I definitely haven't.

Might watch it again now, actually.

Is your brother from cheetham on the hill??<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:32 pm --<br /><br />
moggymoz said:
niall'sdiscoshorts said:
top marks fella, watched all the way to F.A CUP montarge and then listened to Mr Bojangels......ace tune

Yeah, he has made some cracking Youtube vids.
Is your brother from cheetham on the hill??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.