Anyone seen this?

FORZA CITY said:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/COLIN-BELL-MA...ms=66:2|65:1|39:1|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

Colin Bell match worn / signed England shirt on Ebay. Will cost you a tidy sum though but I know some people are into this sort of thing. Apologies if it has been posted before.

Hi Forza,

Yea this is my shirt. Having to sell it for financial reasons I'm afraid -- I'm obviously hoping it goes for a good price, but hopefully it will stay in blue hands.

It's a great shirt, don't think there's many match worn and signed shirts of the King still around :-)

Im honestly not having a go at anyone here but i have never understood the appeal of owning worn football shirts. Its just a football shirt, can someone explain the appeal, i mean to spend £670 (what the bidding is up to so far) just seems ludicrous to me!!???

Godfather said:
Im honestly not having a go at anyone here but i have never understood the appeal of owning worn football shirts. Its just a football shirt, can someone explain the appeal, i mean to spend £670 (what the bidding is up to so far) just seems ludicrous to me!!???

Haha you sound like my wife!

670 is obviously a lot of money --- but --- you are paying for a piece of City/England history, a worn shirt from City's greatest ever player. Obviously it's just a piece of cotton, but it's the slice of history that you're paying for (at least that's how I justify it :-) )

andyox said:
Godfather said:

Haha you sound like my wife!

670 is obviously a lot of money --- but --- you are paying for a piece of City/England history, a worn shirt from City's greatest ever player. Obviously it's just a piece of cotton, but it's the slice of history that you're paying for (at least that's how I justify it :-) )

Ha ha fair enough!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.