Anyone seen this...

Didsbury Dave said:
Jesus, what fucking knob at the club let that through?

By the way, this will be all over the Utd forums in an hour...

If it's any consolation the roof of Old Trafford has "MCFC" in huge letters all over it under the cladding. My cousin and some mates did it. Seen the photos.
My dad's mate, building the Utd changing rooms a few years ago, along with a few others put 'MCFC' with different bricks to the rest behind the main wall. :)

The Mancunian Way said:

This is up above 121. Surely we've been done by a rag.

Didn't they get checked before going up.

'A massive game' by Bertie, and its a united game he talks about.

I only noticed it for the first time last night.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/my-first-city-game-322644/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/my-first-city-game-322644/</a>

Hello B Cantona.... hmmmmm

Sad Law Nets said:
Didsbury Dave said:

If it's any consolation the roof of Old Trafford has "MCFC" in huge letters all over it under the cladding. My cousin and some mates did it. Seen the photos.

why haven't these been made public? They'd fuckin hate it...

Wart Oh Try

Anybody hear the Rag on Gray an Key's show the other morning? Called himself Bertie and the two knobs kept calling him Bertie over and over!!

Sad Law Nets said:
Didsbury Dave said:

why haven't these been made public? They'd fuckin hate it...

Bask Off Phony Output

Only a silly rag would put a wind up that incorporated a huge rag loss.
silly fooker.

"massive" and "bertie" - it's almost definitely a rag wind up. It's terms they use and things they all say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.