Anyone Seen Today's Sun ?

Billy City

I know lot of blues on here don't read the paper but I was just looking at last night's results in the League Cup which are on the horse racing page. I get down to the Southampton v Bournemouth result but it don't say Southampton it says S.Coast Team 2 Bournemouth 0 lol. I wonder if the person printing the scores was a Pompey fan ? Lol

Its to do with them banning certain parts of the media, mainly photographers from the ground.
This is the Sun's way of getting them back, they won't mention them by name

the sun it the lowest form of anything ever it a loosley connected set of self congragalatory puns. when ever anything happens its: "uk soldiers triumph in iraq, thanks to a sun campaign" "all peados are now dead, thanks to the sun" fuck me im surprised they havn't ran a back page proclaiming that "the glorious and bountiful sun" has put an end to "evil moneybags" citys spending with an online campaign

fucking gutter press

Prestwich_Blue said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Peeked out from behind a cloud for a minute or two round 'ere but been hissing down ever since.
Was out this morning in London but just gone a bit dull now.

Is that a self portrait or a description of the weather?

I remember years back in Private Eye where they used to highlight the worst of the newspaper misprints, they took an extract from the times or the telegraph which had the rugby union results in. Metropolitan Police used to have a team and, instead of putting Met Police, the typesetter put ''Met Filth''

Billy City said:
I know lot of blues on here don't read the paper but I was just looking at last night's results in the League Cup which are on the horse racing page. I get down to the Southampton v Bournemouth result but it don't say Southampton it says S.Coast Team 2 Bournemouth 0 lol. I wonder if the person printing the scores was a Pompey fan ? Lol

LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.