Anyone Sharing Transport With A United Fan to Wembley?

jrb

You Scouse b******!

Only joking before..........

Be it family, relative, mate, or somebody you know via a club, bar or pub where you drink.

No seriousy. My mate at work who's a season ticket holder at OT and a drinking pal, suggested it today. I'm planning to go down with 4 other blues, who he knows. Not got back to him yet.

My only concern is for him, as no doubt we'll be parked on the City side of Wembley. Can't see him getting a friendly welcome before or especially after the match. Didn't ask him if he was going to wear a United shirt or top.

squirtyflower said:
you're having a laugh jrb

No mate.

Surely there will be family members who are blue and red. They will have to share transport.

He's a good mate, wants a few scoops and a day out. What can I do?

jrb said:
squirtyflower said:
you're having a laugh jrb

No mate.

Surely there will be family members who are blue and red. They will have to share transport.

He's a good mate, wants a few scoops and a day out. What can I do?
i couldn't even talk to the vermin on derby day, never mind give em a lift

i'd end up in the nick

I would imagine getting on a train at Warrington that has come from Glasgow and passed through Wigan and Preston, I will unfortunately be travelling with many rags!

Is there a coach going from Warrington?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.