Anyone Sharing Transport With A United Fan to Wembley?

My sisters fiance is a rag and he's driving down with 2 mates and offered me a lift, but no way would i even consider it,

couldnt do with all the big headed shite they spout before the game and all the lame excuses and moaning about offsides, poor referee etc when we win,

and if the unthinkable happened and we lost it would be hell on the way back, i just couldnt stand it.

mcfc-mike said:
My sisters fiance is a rag and he's driving down with 2 mates and offered me a lift, but no way would i even consider it,

couldnt do with all the big headed shite they spout before the game and all the lame excuses and moaning about offsides, poor referee etc when we win,

and if the unthinkable happened and we lost it would be hell on the way back, i just couldnt stand it.

Cheese wire!

Interesting.

The general consensus is, over my dead body. Lol! I will have to break it to him gently. Over a scoop of course.

Yeah rag mate text me saying he getting a mini bus sorted and do I want a seat saving. He was being serious. I called him a **** and told him I'd rather walk. I got the typical bitter bastard response

I know my rag ST holding mate will offer and he's a really good lad apart from the obvious

I might conceivably accept a lift down and would enjoy the banter but theres no way I'll be coming back with him just in case

Its a football rivalry, not a fucking war

I have got a few good mates who unfortunately are rags, and knowing they are going down there did make me think about sharing transport, but going down there would just about be bareable, but coming back would be fuckin horrible for either fans. Our friendships lasted this long without going to a derby together, I think it should stay that way!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.