Anyone still going anyway?

unclebatman

Obviously not to Paris to be amongst that lot but for those who made non refundable plans (flights to other parts of France or different countries with the intention of getting a train/bus/driving in)

Are you going anyway for a break?

edit: My flight was into Brussels and in two minds whether to go anyway for a couple of nights or be miserable and fuck it off completely

Last edited:
Here's an idea.

Go with your City shirt on and see what 50,000 Dippers do to you as you walk through Paris.

Cancel it as late as possible after they've all forked out £600 for flights as nothing else is available
That's what I'm doing with my Ibis hotel reservation in Paris. I'm going to leave it until just before the free cancellation deadline (which I think is actually the day of the final) before cancelling. If Ibis cancel on me before then - as they've been known to do - then I'm going kick off with them and tell them I've forked out a fortune to take customers to the French Open tennis so they better give me some hotel vouchers as compo!

My KLM flight to Amsterdam can be changed to a different date so probably going to look at doing a weekend in Antwerp which is only just over an hour from the 'dam by train.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.