Anyone successful with the bookies this weekend?

Hope they get relegated.

A5v_3CVCQAAJxo8.jpg

Arse cost me my goals galore, City cost me for a fourfold in my any 4 and all 5 (spurs were the other side to let me down), had a score anytime treble up in any three and all four (Sterling Holt and Michu up, Carroll let me down), today lost on Toon Everton double and Jelavic and Ba score anytime double, but got a RFC up at the horses, so £14 profit over the two days.

Had a tenner on Toulouse, Valanciennes and Lazio which paid 140 and then I had 20 on the following day for both teams to score.. Qpr, espanyol and hayes and yeading which give me 80 back... Withdrew all of it and will be treating the missus this week.

Happy days.

I fuckin lost!

then again I always fuckin loose!

it was on £12 though!

-- Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 am --

I fuckin lost!

it was on £12 though!<br /><br />-- Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:07 am --<br /><br />I fuckin lost!

it was on £12 though!

Not a great deal but won £28.76 on a £10 BTTS double. Both premier league matches y/day.

Brighton/Boro & Aldershot/Rotherham let me down for £1020 on Saturday in Goals Galore.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.