Anyone think they'd shaft us?

2sheikhs

A rag told me if they were certain or virtually certain of winning the title,he'd be happy for the rags to throw results just to keep City from finishing in the top 3.He concedes that if we can offer CL footy,we become a more attractive proposition for top players and helps with the FFP. It's not a wild notion really because if the positions were reversed,I'd think the same.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
A rag told me if they were certain or virtually certain of winning the title,he'd be happy for the rags to throw results just to keep City from finishing in the top 3.He concedes that if we can offer CL footy,we become a more attractive proposition for top players and helps with the FFP. It's not a wild notion really because if the positions were reversed,I'd think the same.

without a second thought, they are shit scared of us.

bluevengence said:
Just twat the dirty rag vermin ****
As rags go,he's one of the more reasonable ones though.He's only being honest in his fear of what we could achieve.I can see it happening personally.If it's between us and chelsea for 3rd place and they've nothing to lose.

anymore than 2sheiks said:
bluevengence said:
Just twat the dirty rag vermin ****
As rags go,he's one of the more reasonable ones though.He's only being honest in his fear of what we could achieve.I can see it happening personally.If it's between us and chelsea for 3rd place and they've nothing to lose.

Still twat the ****

As much of a twat he is, Ferguson hates losing. There's no way he'd send a team out to lose a game.

masterwig said:
As much of a twat he is, Ferguson hates losing. There's no way he'd send a team out to lose a game.

His teams have lost games after winning the title before.

I wouldn't trust the alky wanker, ever.

If I remember correctly in the 2000/01 season when we got relegated, they had a match against Derby towards the end of the season that would have helped us a lot if they won, and they lost it. Not saying it was on purpose but it's a bit of a coincidence.

FeedTheGoat10 said:
If I remember correctly in the 2000/01 season when we got relegated, they had a match against Derby towards the end of the season that would have helped us a lot if they won, and they lost it. Not saying it was on purpose but it's a bit of a coincidence.
derby's first away win of the season, scum's first home defeat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.