Anyone Think We Need...

JoeMercer'sWay

PM if interested in starting fan kit consultation
A couple more additions to the club?

For me I still think we're lacking something. If Hart stays I'm ok with the keepers, if not I'd want us to go in for someone world class or with that potential, like Lloris par exemple. I'm not convinced by Boateng as a RB I'd rather he be a CB and we have a top quality RB, and I still don't think we have a top 4 defender in our ranks. Kolarov is a good addition at LB, Yaya in midfield and Silva is good progress, but up front I'd like another option, not Balotelli as I think he's too much of a risk with his attitude, but I dunno, I just think we can't rely on Tevez scoring 25 goals again this season, we need another option and route.

I'm not sure, as the season's getting closer I'm starting to pick at our squad, Spurs away and scouse at home is scaring me, after last season's failings in the fixtures.

we have jo santa cruz caceido bellamy all likely to be surplus to requirements that leaves tevez and adebayor so i would think ballotelli and another striker.then for attacking midfield we have silva and ireland .If ireland goes villa then maybe another creative midfielder.And still think we need a commanding centre back and we will be ready,dont no if we will sign 4 though maybe just milner and ballotelli looking forward to valencia saturday hopefully we will get a better idea of who will play in what position.

i think we've bought too many players, i think we should have pretty much stuck with the squad we had but with Toure, Silva, Kolorov.

We are in danger of not gelling and playing as a team

lmjones1uk said:
i think we've bought too many players, i think we should have pretty much stuck with the squad we had but with Toure, Silva, Kolorov.

We are in danger of not gelling and playing as a team
i think quality players will gell with other quality players all this dont think they will gel lark is a myth how many players did real sign last year and they did fine.its not as if we have bought more duffers the players are quality.

I can only judge on pre-season, for what thats worth. Our defense is flakey as usual. Perhaps Mancini should have asked Stuart Pearce to come back instead of Potato features. Now that man could mount a defense. lol :)

TheLegendOfBerti said:
A couple more additions to the club?

For me I still think we're lacking something. If Hart stays I'm ok with the keepers, if not I'd want us to go in for someone world class or with that potential, like Lloris par exemple. I'm not convinced by Boateng as a RB I'd rather he be a CB and we have a top quality RB, and I still don't think we have a top 4 defender in our ranks. Kolarov is a good addition at LB, Yaya in midfield and Silva is good progress, but up front I'd like another option, not Balotelli as I think he's too much of a risk with his attitude, but I dunno, I just think we can't rely on Tevez scoring 25 goals again this season, we need another option and route.

I'm not sure, as the season's getting closer I'm starting to pick at our squad, Spurs away and scouse at home is scaring me, after last season's failings in the fixtures.

But then again Bobby's managed ballotelli before at Inter, so if he does sign him then he obviously reckons he can handle him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.