Anyone turning into their dad..??

Tuearts right boot

Halfway up a mountain,bumfuck nowhere,Snowdonia.
Daft I know but as I get older I'm becoming the exact clone of my dad, who's no longer with us.
I've done things that my dad did without me realising it at the time. I say things he said, I've bought things that he's bought and had. I look like him...well obviously I do, his mannerisms, his business dealings all similar. His teeth were like a bombed graveyard, guess what, same here.....
I dont have his 'fashion' sense whatever that may be, the only slight diference is is that he was playing away from home for years, I only did it once me and the previous Mrs TRB split up but not divorced, so does that count ??

Daft I know but as I get older I'm becoming the exact clone of my dad, who's no longer with us.
I've done things that my dad did without me realising it at the time. I say things he said, I've bought things that he's bought and had. I look like him...well obviously I do, his mannerisms, his business dealings all similar. His teeth were like a bombed graveyard, guess what, same here.....
I dont have his 'fashion' sense whatever that may be, the only slight diference is is that he was playing away from home for years, I only did it once me and the previous Mrs TRB split up but not divorced, so does that count ??
Not a chance, he was a rag ****, not just an ordinary rag **** but one of those arrogant sneering rag bastards that looked down on City, long before taggart pitched up he coined the phrase not in my lifetime, wish the bastard lived long enough to see the last ten yrs!

I am my mum now , the worst thing is my hair , really thick and wavy , have to have the lot off regularly and keep it mega short

God, I hope not. My dad was a domineering bully who attacked me physically and psychologically without remorse. Thanks to him, I had serious mental health problems which I did not overcome till I was over 40.
Similar for me, mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.