Anyone up all night ?

DSonBlue said:
big up to you true fans...

i'm trying to calm myself to sleep (with the aid of fags and laphroaig) but..

keep reading these forums..

keep watching youtube vids..

keep visiting the OS to watch the "There's a Limit To Your Love" video, featuring Vincent K and Bobby M as voice over artists...

not helping myself.
mmmm.....laphroaig fuckin love the peatyness,still gets me shitfaced though!

I work at night but I have a few days off at the moment, so most nights I normally have Bluemoon on the computer at work every time I get a spare second.

All I can say to those who are having trouble getting their head down is open up another can and make sure your loved ones have you up in time for the Game.

i'll need sleep...crashing at about 10 tonight and gonna wake up promptly at 430 when the game starts...COME ON CITY!!

yes im staying up my head is battered i play 7 aside football every friday and tonight my best and closest friend paul owen(obo) collapsed and died of heart attack 42 years old im in a state of shock not even thought of tommorows game.

birchwoodgingerste said:
yes im staying up my head is battered i play 7 aside football every friday and tonight my best and closest friend paul owen(obo) collapsed and died of heart attack 42 years old im in a state of shock not even thought of tommorows game.

That really puts things in perspective. My thoughts are with you blue.

birchwoodgingerste said:

Fuck that, I was ready with my reason as to why i was still sitting here at my pooter drinking cider, but that and another post I hav read on here tonight has almost sobered me up, and certainly made me re-evaluate my thoughts, especially as I am of the same age as your mate and probably lead a less healthy lifestyle.
tHOUGHTS AND PRAYERS TO YOU AND ALL OF OBO'S FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

YES I HAVE JUST REALISED THAT I HAVE TOUCHED THE CAPS LOCK, BUT AFTER READING THIS iDONT CARE.

well....

there's not much i can say apart from i'm saddened by your loss.. and i don't even know either of you.

if you do catch the result sometime tomorrow, let's hope it's one to at least temporarily lift the spirits..

if we win, i'm sure your mate will be smiling down on us all..

CTID (after thereafter)

The Fixer said:
birchwoodgingerste said:

Not paul owen from warrington? runs the cartridge business???

yes mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.