Anyone want to agree with Roy Keane? :-)

bluemoondays

See interview, sounds very bitter and basically telling Rooney to forget the scum and look after himself

Loving it...............

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11661_6453013,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 13,00.html</a>

Also, Keane referred to Rooney as a "Piece of meat" at one point, or so I heard.

Referred to players in general as a "piece of meat" basically saying the clubs view players purely on their value to the club and not as people.

To be honest I tend to agree with him, most clubs are pretty ruthless when a player is viewed as being "past it".

bluemoondays said:
Referred to players in general as a "piece of meat" basically saying the clubs view players purely on their value to the club and not as people.

To be honest I tend to agree with him, most clubs are pretty ruthless when a player is viewed as being "past it".
That's right, a piece of meat on £6-million-a-year trying to screw another £6-million-a-year out of the rags as he's worth £30 million to them now, but only £15 million next year and nowt the year after. Basically telling the club he's more important to them than they are to him, that's really ruthless of the club, isn't it?

bluemoondays said:

It aint just clubs - fans are as bad (as we have seen on here sometimes) one week a hero next week considered utter shite and not fit to wear the shirt and players in the main ready to fook off if they dont get what they want.

Sport is ruthless end off and if you are on tens of thousands a week and aint doing it in any other walk of life ie industry you would be gone

I heard the interview and there is no love lost between him and baconface. Did say when he was lied to and kicked out he was at the end of his career and with a broken ankle whereas Rooney is young with the world at his feet. Just hope he goes to the Gooners or Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.