Anyone watching City Reserves on the OS tonight?

Stillsy said:
Bluebee2 said:
I know that but we come up with a ridiculous title for a team. EDS unbelievable.

why whats wrong with EDS?
It's shite and you know it is, how many of tonights team will play for the first team on a regular basis:-None:-elite my arse.

Bluebee2 said:
Stillsy said:
why whats wrong with EDS?
It's shite and you know it is, how many of tonights team will play for the first team on a regular basis:-None:-elite my arse.

Erm well some already have pal.

Etuhu
Logan
Ibrahim
Mee
Guidetti
Nimely didnt play tonight but is part of that side.

and there are some great prospects there. obviously we will get less graduates from the academy because the team has improved. But some more will make it.

Stillsy said:
Bluebee2 said:

Etuhu
Logan
Ibrahim
Mee
Guidetti

and there are some great prospects there. obviously we will get less graduates from the academy because the team has improved. But some more will make it.
Sorry mate not one of them has ever been a regular and never will be.

Bluebee2 said:
Stillsy said:

Etuhu
Logan
Ibrahim
Mee
Guidetti

ohh sorry bobby.

i think you will find guidetti and nimley both have a great chance.

Stillsy said:
Bluebee2 said:

ohh sorry bobby.

My names not bobby and i'll tell you now both are very average players who will never make it at City.

Bluebee2 said:
Stillsy said:
ohh sorry bobby.

My names not bobby and i'll tell you now both are very average players who will never make it at City.

and thats why your city fan and not a city coach

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.