Anyone watching it in Denton/Audi tomorrow?

Pezzer2 said:
Im going to the game tomorrow but i know the Dog and Partridge on Ashton road will be full of blues

Pezzer, is it tickets in there tomorrow as sometimes they do this? I usually go in the Toll Point but i just have a feeling it will get tasty in there for this one. Anyone been the cricket club to watch a game lately?

As a general question, my girlfriend lives in Audenshaw whereas I don't. Are any of the boozers in Audi classed as Blue pubs? I've not been in all of them but I was in the Pack Horse on Stamford Road the other day and it seemed to have a Rag infestation. Any help appreciated. :)

mancmackem said:
Pezzer2 said:
Im going to the game tomorrow but i know the Dog and Partridge on Ashton road will be full of blues

Pezzer, is it tickets in there tomorrow as sometimes they do this? I usually go in the Toll Point but i just have a feeling it will get tasty in there for this one. Anyone been the cricket club to watch a game lately?
If there way anyone I would watch it, it would be the Toll, I can't see it kicking off in that one personally.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
As a general question, my girlfriend lives in Audenshaw whereas I don't. Are any of the boozers in Audi classed as Blue pubs? I've not been in all of them but I was in the Pack Horse on Stamford Road the other day and it seemed to have a Rag infestation. Any help appreciated. :)

I would probably say Denton Cricket Club would be the biggest blue place here but i haven't watched a game in there for a long time. Never seen one in the Dog and Partridge but as Thaskin says, it is more known for blues than reds. Tell her to go in either the Toll Point or the Dog and Partridge near the White House. Are you coming down here to watch it with her mate?

mancmackem said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:

Tell her to go in either the Toll Point or the Dog and Partridge near the White House. Are you coming down here to watch it with her mate?

Cheers. No, I'm going to the Swamp!

I'll be watchin it in the Dog and Partridge - Jim the landlord is a Big Blue - his misses is a big red though. To be fair theres usually a mix and plenty of banter but no bell ends. Sceens in different rooms for the discerning non-mixers. Watched plenty of games in the cricket club as well usually plenty of blues in there for City games but again a 50/50 split on derby days! Can get a bit edgy if there are knobs in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.