Anyone Who Wants Mourinho

saleblue16 said:
just think for a moment, we would be playing the same boring football under mourinho, so ask yourselves, do you want mourinho or do you want attacking football?

Don't kid yourself. He is defensive...not boring though. A lot of quick exciting counter attacking stuff with Mourinho.

Maybe Van Gaal would be a more realistic option, i honestly dont see Mourinho ever coming to City even if Mancini were to be sacked.

The trophy situation is the bottom line. You'll always get moaning but if we're winning consistently it helps to quell criticism.

Kind of ties in with my comment on the Wembley Semi if we end up winning the FA Cup.

But under Mourinho we would be winning... I wish people would get their heads round this.

Its not the style of play thats the problem, its defensive football but still losing thats pissing people off (well thats just me).

I don't mind us sticking every man behind the ball if it gets results, today it clearly didnt... and its not the first time its been crap. Instead, we conceeded, started flapping and sent on AJ and Balo to try and level it all up which probably made things worse as Ramirez just walked round us.

It worked once this season and that was away at Arsenal.

saleblue16 said:
just think for a moment, we would be playing the same boring football under mourinho, so ask yourselves, do you want mourinho or do you want attacking football?

If it means this.....

xcva.jpg

I don't give a shit! :)

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
But under Mourinho we would be winning... I wish people would get their heads round this.

Its not the style of play thats the problem, its defensive football but still losing thats pissing people off (well thats just me).

I don't mind us sticking every man behind the ball if it gets results, today it clearly didnt... and its not the first time its been crap. Instead, we conceeded, started flapping and sent on AJ and Balo to try and level it all up which probably made things worse as Ramirez just walked round us.

It worked once this season and that was away at Arsenal.

Good post

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.