anyone with virgin media?

You lot are getting well ripped. I told them to take it all out because I wanted to go with sky so now I get 10mb b/band, phone and XL tele with V+ box for £38 a month.

Virgin Media is fucking shite. I've been waiting for Gran Torino to become available on 'movies on demand' for ages. It finally came on last night, I paid my £4 to watch it and ten minutes in the whole on demand service fucked up.
I rang the bastards up and got an Indian call centre who credited my account for £4. That wasn't the point though, I didn't want my £4, I wanted to watch the fucking film. They didn't have a clue why it was down or how long it would be down for, useless cretins.

stony said:
Virgin Media is fucking shite. I've been waiting for Gran Torino to become available on 'movies on demand' for ages. It finally came on last night, I paid my £4 to watch it and ten minutes in the whole on demand service fucked up.
I rang the bastards up and got an Indian call centre who credited my account for £4. That wasn't the point though, I didn't want my £4, I wanted to watch the fucking film. They didn't have a clue why it was down or how long it would be down for, useless cretins.

I had the exact same problem about 5 years ago!

The best bit is when you ring tech support, they say "have you tried resetting your box and waiting 10 seconds" and I always said "Aye mate, this box fucks up so often that i'm probably better at troubleshooting it than you are"

scall1 said:
stony said:

I had the exact same problem about 5 years ago!

The best bit is when you ring tech support, they say "have you tried resetting your box and waiting 10 seconds" and I always said "Aye mate, this box fucks up so often that i'm probably better at troubleshooting it than you are"

Haha, I was ready for the bastards and I'd already 'turned it off and on again'

I'm ringing the fuckers back tomorrow, I want to know why I'm paying £10 a week more than the top Sky HD package and I don't even have Sky Movies. I've got 10Mb broadband but that's besides the point. I still think I'm being ripped.

never had a problem with virgin expect for when they cut me off for not paying the bill the inconsiderate twats!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.