Anything ever come of this?

burning blue soul said:
Scottyboi said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICUADWkKhVY[/youtube]

Disgraceful.

shocking scenes but i had to laugh on 50 seconds when that young lad gets dragged off by his elder to keep him from harm. well done that man!!
That's brilliant.

What do you mean come of this?

City fans getting compo from Spanish police or something?

CTID101 said:

Sure I read the club were trying to do something about it? The GMP that went just said we must of deserved it pretty much!

You'd want to have been completely stupid to have stood around once this kicked off. You can clearly see one city fan throwing water or beer at a guard, what did he expect would happen?

Scottyboi said:
CTID101 said:

Sure I read the club were trying to do something about it? The GMP that went just said we must of deserved it pretty much!
i'm certain nothing will ever happen,its the police at the end of the day,the biggest bunch of football hooligans

Thaksinssoldier said:
You'd want to have been completely stupid to have stood around once this kicked off. You can clearly see one city fan throwing water or beer at a guard, what did he expect would happen?
the police went in for no reason whatsoever...he threw that after they had started...the thread at the time was in uproar(word of the day contender, lol) at the unnecessary police brutality

Is that not the Chairman of Charlton Athletic who got pushed to the ground and as a consequence did he not complain directly to UEFA.

2bluejacko said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
the police went in for no reason whatsoever...he threw that after they had started...the thread at the time was in uproar(word of the day contender, lol) at the unnecessary police brutality

Oh don't get me wrong,I'm not saying they were justified,but anyone who stayed around once it kicked off only has themselves to blame.You've fans trying to reason with some non English speaking robocop with a baton in his hand, and all he is thinking is hooligan.you get the f outta there as quick as you can.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.