Anything for Cooky on Saturday?

daveduke67

What'll happen?

Will there be a show of support for the guy? He may have made a few cock ups but he's not done a bad job steering us to where we are now.

Will people put their unfavourable opinions to one side and show support for our CEO and disgust at the awful the way the press have dealt with this - conviniently neglecting to mention the fact that this was almost a year ago, who the new agent, or whatever it is he has to call himself, is and his history with Garry Cook, the fact that Cook was always likely to miss the Wigan game, that Onuaha was named in the squad earlier than today etc.

I really feel for the guy - he obviously can't say anything to defend himself or point out who's now involved with Onuoha and his involvement may be why this has been dragged up again so long after the event- it must be awful for him.

So personally I'd like to see some support for Cook - the press, and that twat Joorabachian, would love it if they thought we'd turned on our backs on Cook thanks to them. Will we show then that we aren't like that and we can see straight through their stories?

Would I be the only one singing

He puts his size ten in,
His size ten out,
In, out, in, out
He shakes it all about,
Thats Garry Cook
He's Citys CEO
That's what it's all about
Oooooohhh Cooky, Cooky Cooky,
Oooooohhh Cooky, Cooky Cooky,
Oooooohhh Cooky, Cooky Cooky
Please don't kick him out!

NOTE - not serious about the song ;-) but I do hope there's huge choruses of Jooorabachin is a wanker throughout the game.

Let the football ride you, guide you,
Sneak inside you, set your mind to...
Move to its pulsation,
Skills vibration, fans sensation...
Pause, it's not in place, see,
Kun and Edin must be free to...
Smash the ball in,
Nothing to lose, everything to
Win, but it controls you
Holds you, molds you, back to older
New, touch it, taste it
Free your soul and let it face you
Got to sign who you wanna,
If Kaka doesn't then Robinho's gonna!
I'm serious as cancer,
When I say Cooky is a chancer...!

2m 10s in...
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMPM1q_Uyxc[/youtube]

No Point. Im sure by the 5th minute the crowd will all turn on Martin Atkinson the ref for another blatant fuck up against us he seems to delight in

C is for Cookie that's good enough for me,
OOOOOOO, Cookie Cookie Cookie starts with C.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye8mB6VsUHw[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.