anyway, roll on the summer

Bill

wherever we finish its going to be a buzzin summer, front pages, back pages, radio and tv will be all city:)

i can't wait to see our first signing, i just hope it sets a tone.

CTID.

I don't about that uch prefer the real season, than the phoney war of the transfer window. so much hype and bullsh't.

Keep telling myself to ignore anything that doesn't come from the horse's mouth, but still get taken in

we'll have the same problem as in January with City trying to sign the best, but having to settle for 4-5th choice

the first week of july is supposed to be the interesting one, if nothing happens then i'm not sure how our summer is going to be

Should be less incomings than last Summer / Winter.

Could do with some stability now, after two takeovers in 2 seasons, and 2 managers

Just to piss myself off even more, how long till season starts again?
once the bolton game is over..

de niro said:
wherever we finish its going to be a buzzin summer, front pages, back pages, radio and tv will be all city:)

i can't wait to see our first signing, i just hope it sets a tone.

CTID.

Rather we dont hit too many front pages, these are usually reserved for spurious allegations and late night brawls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.