Apart from sprouts, what is the most rubbish food ever?

Yeeeeeeesssss. Anyone that has used it to bait mice traps will have been put off for life.
Mice have an endearing habit of eating their dead brethren. Trying to clean a mousetrap of peanut butter and mice entrails and then settle down to a crunchy nut sarnie I dare ya.
Never knew that. That would explain why all my traps, baited with chocolate raisens, have all gone off but not a mouse in sight, just fine fur around the trap. The cannabalistic likkle barstewards.

Giant penis fish (eaten in Korea and Hokkaido, Japan).

Cow vagina is something the Vietnamese go for.

Last edited:
Yeeeeeeesssss. Anyone that has used it to bait mice traps will have been put off for life.
Mice have an endearing habit of eating their dead brethren. Trying to clean a mousetrap of peanut butter and mice entrails and then settle down to a crunchy nut sarnie I dare ya.
I have baited mouse traps with it. It is the best bait there is.

Never knew that. That would explain why all my traps, baited with chocolate raisens, have all gone off but not a mouse in sight, just fine fur around the trap. The cannabalistic likkle barstewards.
It’s quite disconcerting when you go to check the traps and they have disappeared because a cannibal has dragged corpse and trap to a quiet corner for a snack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.