Apartment rental needed asap

Deepest Blue

Hi

Me and the Missus need to move out of our current gaff as the landlord is selling up.
We'd like to stay in Central Manchester but would consider somewhere nearby if there's good transport links to town.

Need a 2 bedroom, plenty of space and own bathroom.

Tried loads of websites but they just get occupied as soon as they appear.

Will pay decent money for the right place.

We're non smokers, no kids, no pets.

Cheers blues.

Last edited:
I assumed there were loads of apartments available in the city centre with the amount that have gone up recently ?
Most of them are getting bought as an investment. Plus there's a new influx if wealthy students getting fixed up on mummy and daddy's money.

Bad timing for me to get my marching orders.

Hi

Me and the Missus need to move out of our current gaff as the landlord is selling up.
We'd like to stay in Central Manchester but would consider somewhere nearby if there's good transport links to town.

Need a 2 bedroom, plenty of space and own bathroom.

Tried loads of websites but they just get occupied as soon as they appear.

Will pay decent money for the right place.

Cheers blues.
Try popping into your local estate agents or into one nearer your desired area, if you have time on your hands to view potential places immediately then its better than messing about on the net with veneered up pics that get ya hopes up n then dashed.

Went through the same scenario the past fortnight in regards landlord selling up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.