apologies in advance

jimharri said:
paddystyle said:
think its a combination of the last months results jim.i'm on a real downer
Think of September in Croke Park and a load of pissed-off Kerrymen. AND the celebrations that followed.
that pulled me round after the boro and bolton games,played out now,on the upside just got a ticket for the ireland all blacks game next weekend,shit another hiding :)

These are desperate times Paddy. And desperate times require desperate actions! I resisted using the usual inspiration; went for something equally, er, "uplifting".

jimharri said:
These are desperate times Paddy. And desperate times require desperate actions! I resisted using the usual inspiration; went for something equally, er, "uplifting".
the black dog has stopped shagging my leg,can see light at the end of the tunnel,maybe it's the 5 beers :)

paddystyle said:
jimharri said:
the black dog has stopped shagging my leg,can see light at the end of the tunnel,maybe it's the 5 beers :)
Eh? Tell me you haven't been giving the dog alcohol?
dollyrainbowwave1.jpg

jimharri said:
paddystyle said:
jimharri said:
Eh? Tell me you haven't been giving the dog alcohol?
nah mate the dogs away to my sis in laws for the night,it's an expression for being depressed,from the north of england,the black dog's following you around

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.