apologies ready.....

Challenger1978 said:
riley347 said:
if hughes gets it right next year(i have 100% confidence he will),and we reach a final and/or a good league position-top 6-who,ll have the bollocks to come on here and apologise.....not many i wager........love to see knee-jerk tits look stupid.......can hear it now...."so he should do-all that money he,s got to spend"........christ,help me......

Well lets flip that around shall we if Hughes under achieves again are you going to apologize to all the Hughes outters ?. Or is it going to be after 2 two year and an insane amount of money the whole he needs more time routine ?.

if we are not top 6 or in a final next term,i would see that as a failure,AND MORE THAN WILLING TO APLOLOGISE........BEACAUSE HE WILL HAVE HAD TIME AND CASH!!!!!!!!!!.......

OK challenging Arsenal. OK?

And lets get it right the money does alter things.

If Wenger had our transfer budget at Arsenal he would go pretty close to winning the league next year. No doubt.

Good managers do make a difference. And in my humble opinion 6th next year will not be good enough.

Brucie Bonus said:
Forget it Moomba. This blokes a dick. He's been like this for months. He has an opinion, and that's all he has. His opinion is that Hughes is the man for the job. He has nothing to base his opinion on, no record, no facts to help him make a case, hence his opinion is actually mere speculation. He's pissed off that people don't accept his speculation (and go along with it) but prefer a more objective approach to the question of who should be manager. Only someone of vast ego could think their wishful thinking, their hoping sans facts or record trumps the objective, the verifiable, and become extremely hostile and aggressive when people won't accept their word for it.

Frankly I think he's a little..."ill".

THAT,S NO WAY TO SPEAK TO A LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........

riley347 said:
Challenger1978 said:
riley347 said:
if hughes gets it right next year(i have 100% confidence he will),and we reach a final and/or a good league position-top 6-who,ll have the bollocks to come on here and apologise.....not many i wager........love to see knee-jerk tits look stupid.......can hear it now...."so he should do-all that money he,s got to spend"........christ,help me......

Well lets flip that around shall we if Hughes under achieves again are you going to apologize to all the Hughes outters ?. Or is it going to be after 2 two year and an insane amount of money the whole he needs more time routine ?.

if we are not top 6 or in a final next term,i would see that as a failure,AND MORE THAN WILLING TO APLOLOGISE........BEACAUSE HE WILL HAVE HAD TIME AND CASH!!!!!!!!!!.......

Fair enough then same goes for me if he does somthing then, all i want next year is 5th or 6th and not to get knocked out of the cups by shite team.

riley347 said:
the guys had 32 days of transfer window(with big money) and suddenly the manager of the richest club on the planet.......the best houses take time to build.....here,s a thought.....lets just TRY to let him have a go in a REAL TRANSFER WINDOW,and see how he goes.....

He spent over £40m before the takeover. And around £80m after.

As for trying to let him have a go in another transfer window, looks like he'll get that opportunity regardless of what you or I think about it.

riley347 said:
robbieh said:
Sorry. Am I missing something.

Leicester, have won a League cup.

Southampton got to the FA final.

Portsmouth have won the FA cup.

Our only priority is getting a champions league place.

Coming 6th with the money we have/will have spent is totally unaccetable.

And frankly any half decent coach would have us challencing Arsenal.

this is the kind of guy i,m talking about,fellas.......am i wrong then???????......and he can,t spell,either............

Don't be such a condescending prick. He's right in his assessment. If you think finishing slightly ahead of Stoke is acceptable then your expectations will be fullfilled when we reach the giddy heights of 8th next year!! And I sincerely hope I'm wrong!!

baldybouncer said:
riley347 said:
robbieh said:

this is the kind of guy i,m talking about,fellas.......am i wrong then???????......and he can,t spell,either............

Don't be such a condescending prick. He's right in his assessment. If you think finishing slightly ahead of Stoke is acceptable then your expectations will be fullfilled when we reach the giddy heights of 8th next year!! And I sincerely hope I'm wrong!!

CHARMING!!!!!.....sound like a typical baldyboucer to me......aggressive and a bit thick.....

riley347 said:
baldybouncer said:
riley347 said:
robbieh said:

CHARMING!!!!!.....sound like a typical baldyboucer to me......aggressive and a bit thick.....

Like you know everything!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.