Apology to the club

@meldrew

I feel for you, £800 and a 4 year ban for what is essentially a bit of exuberance, you'd get less for smacking somebody on the street pissed up, only made worse by the fact 10k people were all over the field 10 mins later.

I hope you work around your ban and still get into the matches.
As someone else has said, he's paying the price for some of the unfortunate incidents in the EFL playoffs. The courts have pretty much made an example of him. Particularly with him being a fan of a big name club. It's tough on him though, definitely.

Feel sorry for the lad, £800 and four year fine is absolutely ridiculous! It was a moment of adrenaline rushing through his body, I very much doubt the lad at it all planned ffs People were all over eachother running and jumping around, As someone said on here he is paying the price for previous incidents in the EFL which shouldn't be the case either.

When did you taunt the keeper?

If you didn't I'd be sending the BBC a swift message

Taunting a keeper is deemed an offence now :)

We have disappeared up our own backsides as a society now, we are officially fooked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.