5. rag
6. rag
7. rag
8. rag
9. rag
10. rag
11. rag

Subs: more rags

Hmm interesting line up. What about their formation though.

hmmmm......probably:

rag
rag rag rag rag
rag
rag rag rag rag
rag

unless he is very confident in which case:

rag
rag rag rag rag
rag rag rag
rag rag rag

Breadsnapper said:
Dax777 said:
Any 11 United put on the field will be strong. And it will be self deceit to think otherwise. Losing Ferdinand will be a big hit, but Smalling is actually quite good. The midfield 5 (i.e. any 5 of Anderson, Fletcher, Carrick, Gibson, Park, Nani, Oberton, Giggs, and Scholes) will be formidable. Their strength is in their cohesion and not necessarily the individuals. And a forward line of Rooney, Berba and Mexico (or any of them) will also be active.

This is United folks. They will be a tough out no matter who they field. Jubilating over any inclusion or exclusion is premature.
Get fucked!!! Who do you support?
Allegiance is no excuse for stupidity or self deciet. United is a strong team. If you doubt that, check the league table. It will cure you of any doubt.

I want and hope City wins. But I will not pertake in irrational self deciet. City can beat any team (well maybe not Barcelona) on its good day. But that doesn't mean some teams are not strong. They are!!!

And like them or not, United is one of those bloody teams!!!

Dax777 said:
Breadsnapper said:
Allegiance is no excuse for stupidity or self deciet. United is a strong team. If you doubt that, check the league table. It will cure you of any doubt.

I want and hope City wins. But I will not pertake in irrational self deciet. City can beat any team (well maybe not Barcelona) on its good day. But that doesn't mean some teams are not strong. They are!!!

we beat them last september.

mcfcliam said:
According to a lad called Ben Hibbs, manutd.com editor.

van der Sar; Rafael, Smalling, Vidic, Evra; Nani, Fletcher, Carrick, Anderson, Giggs; Rooney

Fergie just confirmed on ssn that camel gob misses out, looks like ben hibbs the rag cnut might be right on that team.

I must admit i really fancy our chances against that side!!

Nani and Giggs are very creative attacking midfielders and Rafael and Evra will support them for 90 minutes . Also Anderson and Fletcher will run all the day and it will not be easy to win the midfield battle with Anderson playing.

Team will look something like that, but I wouldn't be surprised at a couple of changes.

It's hard enough guessing Fergie's 11 on the day of the game, nevermind days ahead. Quite frustrating that this season's most prolific striker so far might miss out, but in big games we usually have to pack the midfield. Will be interesting to see how Rooney does leading the line on his own, as he thrived on it last year. No Valencia to serve him goals on a plate now though, sadly.

LongsightM13 said:
If Smalling plays, we win.
It is that simple.
An absolute joke of a player, Fulham fans still haven't stopped laughing at the fee they got.

BBC confirming Ferdinand and Evans both out, so highly probable by the sound of things.

Dax777 said:
Breadsnapper said:

Dax, I enjoy reading your posts, but I think you have gone a little over the top with this one. Granted, I take your points on board about the league table being an indication which does weed out those riddled in self deception, and I also take your point about the cohesion and the way they move the ball quickly as youve noted before.

BUT, and this is not from a self deceived City fan, Chris Smalling is an average footballer. I don't care how old he is, or who he is playing for, he is poor by United's standards. I can see why initially people might think 'ah he's cultured, composed with this feet as Ferdinand was when he shone above the other cart horse type of old English centre halfs', but, (a) he's not that composed, his touch isnt great and (b) his positional sense defensively, is poor for a top 4 side (he's been caught out a few times this season).

The Fixer said:
mcfcliam said:
According to a lad called Ben Hibbs, manutd.com editor.

Fergie just confirmed on ssn that camel gob misses out, looks like ben hibbs the rag cnut might be right on that team.

I must admit i really fancy our chances against that side!!

Fletcher has been declared fit and word is going 4-5-1

Da Silva Smalling Vidic Evra

Nani Fletcher Scholes (poss Carrick/Rooney out wide) Giggs

Berbatoss

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.