Applause at 61 minutes on Sunday

NotSureIfSerious.jpg

Jesus wept has he died?

Wouldn't it be ironic if the players defended awfully and conceded in that exact minute.

Seriously back the club and move on. Can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. Yes we all loved Bobby, but without the Sheikh none of the trophies would have been possible.

blue ranger said:
Seriously back the club and move on. Can't believe some of the stuff I'm reading. Yes we all loved Bobby, but without the Sheikh none of the trophies would have been possible.
Now you will be a "rag".

Oh boy, when will this stop? Every Mancini supporter open new thread about Mancini?

Can we have one in the 3rd minute to signify how long Bob was with us, 50th minute to signify beating Villa 5-0, the 30th minute for when we.......

How about we just sing the Mancini song the once followed by it should've been 10. Job done.

A minutes applause? This place needs to man up a bit.

mammutly said:
ban-mcfc said:

Absolutely serious, mate.

To me, it makes sense to have a focused minute of appreciation for a manager that brought us real success.

clapping on specific minutes to me is to respect the dead or serious ill (petrov, poznan for young).

maybe just give him a few chants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.