Arab Owners at game on Thurs & here for "Meetings!"

Mavis

It is open knowledge that a party including the actual owners are attending the match on Thursday!
They have also openly stated that they are here for "Meetings" as well. To satisfy my curiosity I would like your opinion on what we expect to hear after the meetings. e.g are they negotiating to buy the ground/ build hotels, signing the umbro deal, sacking hughes, bailing barclays out again etc....

"Please don't use this a a Hughes Out thread!" i.e. They're here to sack Hughes & sign up Jol mate !

some real improvement for once

had a pasty at coms yesterday and it was actually pretty good! the last one I had, (at the chelsea game) could have been used as an offensive weapon. there you go, some improvement. so lets hear it for the caterers. hoooooorrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Mavis said:
It is open knowledge that a party including the actual owners are attending the match on Thursday!
They have also openly stated that they are here for "Meetings" as well. To satisfy my curiosity I would like your opinion on what we expect to hear after the meetings. e.g are they negotiating to buy the ground/ build hotels, signing the umbro deal, sacking hughes, bailing barclays out again etc....

8:00 am Breakfast
8:45 am Enjoyed Breakfast. Buy Hotel
9:45 am Shopping
10:30 am Nice shops. Buy Shops
Lunch. Meal ok. Pass on restuarant
2:00 pm Meet Mr. Gary. Nice man. He is something called a 'Brummie'. Wait for translator to finish. No idea what Mr. Gary said. Write cheque anyway. Enquire if we can money back on 'the bellamy'. Not under warranty. Not impressed. Cancel cheque.
2:45 pm. Meet Mr. Mark. Nice man. He is something called 'Welsh'. Aides help Mr. Mark to his feet and hand him tissues. Lots of crying.
3:00pm Crying finally stops. Ask Mr. Mark for his summary of season and future plans and goals.
3:02 pm Sack Mr. Mark. Aides carry out Mr Mark
3:10pm Sack Mr Gary
3:30 pm Tell Mr Gary it was joke. Funny yes!!
3:31 pm More crying as aides see Mr Gary out
4:00 pm Meeting with Mr Jose. Give Mr Jose Hotel as gift. Mr Jose promises Champions League winners by 2012. Mr Jose is great man.
5:00 pm Sell shops. Good profit. Good days business.

BobKowalski said:
Mavis said:

2:00 pm Meet Mr. Gary. Nice man. He is something called a 'Brummie'. Wait for translator to finish. No idea what Mr. Gary said. Write cheque anyway. Enquire if we can money back on 'the bellamy'. Not under warranty. Not impressed. Cancel cheque.
2:45 pm. Meet Mr. Mark. Nice man. He is something called 'Welsh'. Aides help Mr. Mark to his feet and hand him tissues. Lots of crying.
3:00pm Crying finally stops. Ask Mr. Mark for his summary of season and future plans and goals.
4:00 pm Meeting with Mr Jose. Give Mr Jose Hotel as gift. Mr Jose promises Champions League winners by 2012. Mr Jose is great man.

We can but hope

Re: some real improvement for once

JULES said:
had a pasty at coms yesterday and it was actually pretty good! the last one I had, (at the chelsea game) could have been used as an offensive weapon. there you go, some improvement. so lets hear it for the caterers. hoooooorrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy

This thread has been infiltrated by a pasty eater....weird.

Re: some real improvement for once

bluemoonrising said:
JULES said:

This thread has been infiltrated by a pasty eater....weird.

Is it a pasty or a bake?

BobKowalski said:

lmao

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.