Arctic Monkeys – Suck it and See

svennis pennis

An absolute masterclass of an album once again.

The Hellcat Spangled Shalalala, Reckless Serenade, the full band version of Piledriver Waltz are all absolutely stunning songs. Added to Don't Sit Down and Brick by Brick this is my album of the year already.

on my second listen, I really like it. Don't think they'll ever go back to the raw sound of their first album but this is a good hybrid of their last 2 outputs.

It's alright. In a similar mould to Humbug, but doesn't have the power of tracks like Dance Little Liar, Crying Lightning, My Propeller. I think it attempts a sort of restrained beauty (Hellcat, Reckless Serenade, Piledriver) but then again, still it is outdone by (Secret Door, Fire and the Thud) the previous album. They're worst record for me, but good nevertheless.

....chair is a top track, too.

MCFC BOB said:
How have people heard this already? Is the leak out there?

There's videos of some live performances on the internet. The only tracks I've not heard are She's Thunderstorms, Suck it and See and All My Own Stunts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.