Are All Psychics Fake?

My Mrs and Step Daughter believe in them, i think its total bollocks but when we lived in Cyprus they went to one who told the Mrs we would soon leave Cyprus as her illnesses would get worse and a financial disaster was about to engulf the Island...both came true
She told my Step Daughter that she would leave Cyprus before us and go bacK to the UK where she would land a good job but meet a soldier who would betray her...both came true
She told her she would meet her future husband in January 2012 but her Step Dad would not approve of him...both came true, hes a RAG
Afew other things came true as well so they believe in them even more now, i still think its bollocks

If it helps the bereaved in dealing with the loss of a loved one then I have no issue with that.

The people who are willing to pay a psychic are possibly more likely to shape their future around what they have been told, therefore enhancing a psychics credibility. I call fake but would love to be proved wrong.

Selective bias.
People only notice when they're right about something, all the incorrect "readings" are forgotten as they're not worth talking/thinking about.

Mrmcfc said:
Selective bias.
People only notice when they're right about something, all the incorrect "readings" are forgotten as they're not worth talking/thinking about.

I knew you'd say that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.