Are Likes important to you?

If anyone is concerned about their likes to posts ratio just pop over to the politics sub forum.
Say something which is left leaning, slag off the current Government and on average you should get about 6 likes for every post.
It doesn’t matter if someone else has already made the same point or the fact its all the same people who will consistently give you the likes, as it all gets lost in the final statistics.
It's the same with the rag thread. If your like column is a little sparse, just stick a post in there slagging the sad rags off, next morning it will be full
I often do it as I need the feel good factor likes bring.

It's the same with the rag thread. If your like column is a little sparse, just stick a post in there slagging the sad rags off, next morning it will be full
I often do it as I need the feel good factor likes bring.
I know what you mean Blue Mist.
One of the leftie crew over on the politics thread called me a selfish effin capitalist barsteward that come the day, I would get my come uppance.
A day later he gave me a like, on the stupid little things that annoy you thread. It made my day.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.