Are there ANY players we are all happy with?

GJF

...been reading the posts as per, and its startling how much negativity there is about pretty much every single player on the City team. Is there any player that we can all agree on is good (based on ability, effort, etc..),and we want him to stay next season?

We are all becoming extremely negative.

In the last week there has either been the following threads, or the subject matter has appeared on other threads (bare in mind after thursday people changed there minds about a few players):

1: Given out (or get Hart back in as Given isnt better than Hart)
2: Dunne out
3. Richards out
4. Onohau out
5. Bridge out
6. Robhino out
7. Elano out
8. Sturridge out
9. Caceido out
10. Evans out
11. Bellamy out
12. De Jong out
13. fernandes out

To me this is just ludicrous..I`m all for discussing merits of certain players over others, and there indeed should be a couple of players that should be replaced next season, but it just seems that if a player isnt a world beater for 6 matches straight they should be sold! And thats not really the way forward...

GJF said:
...been reading the posts as per, and its startling how much negativity there is about pretty much every single player on the City team. Is there any player that we can all agree on is good (based on ability, effort, etc..),and we want him to stay next season?

We are all becoming extremely negative.

In the last week there has either been the following threads, or the subject matter has appeared on other threads (bare in mind after thursday people changed there minds about a few players):

1: Given out (or get Hart back in as Given isnt better than Hart)
2: Dunne out
3. Richards out
4. Onohau out
5. Bridge out
6. Robhino out
7. Elano out
8. Sturridge out
9. Caceido out
10. Evans out
11. Bellamy out
12. De Jong out
13. fernandes out

To me this is just ludicrous..I`m all for discussing merits of certain players over others, and there indeed should be a couple of players that should be replaced next season, but it just seems that if a player isnt a world beater for 6 matches straight they should be sold! And thats not really the way forward...

You are a dick head

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.