Are transfers the answer?

shaundickov

How come the scum can win trophies with the likes of Darren Fletcher, Park Chop Suey and Gary Neville in the team?

These players are average at best, but they fit into their system somehow.

Someone said on here the other day that Vidic was one of the best CBs in the world. I don't think he is. I think if he was at an average team he would be an average player.

The scum seem to play with a kind of arrogance that I don't see with many other teams. It fucking pisses me off, but you always think they're going to score when they attack, and they don't look like conceding.

So is it really transfers that we should be looking at, or is it something else, like the manager, training regime, formation???

shaundickov said:
How come the scum can win trophies with the likes of Darren Fletcher, Park Chop Suey and Gary Neville in the team?

Someone said on here the other day that Vidic was one of the best CBs in the world. I don't think he is. I think if he was at an average team he would be an average player.

The scum seem to play with a kind of arrogance that I don't see with many other teams. It fucking pisses me off, but you always think they're going to score when they attack, and they don't look like conceding.

So is it really transfers that we should be looking at, or is it something else, like the manager, training regime, formation???
It's part of a winning mentality that has been built up over the last 10-15 years. It's how teams approach going to Old Trafford and playing them.

I also tend to think the likes of Carrick, Fletcher et al are under-rated. Every single player knows his role and they play as a team.

They also have match winners who can get them 20-25 points a season in the games where they are playing shite.

Another point, is our crowd seem to get on our backs when we keep possession...which unfortunately leads to a 'Hollywood pass' or a long punt up field or down the line. Until players feel comfortbale keeping the ball, we'll always struggle.

Park and Fletcher are squad players. If you want to compete on all fronts then you need at least 22 players in the squad that are competent and very fit.

The Rags have a "winning mentality" which Robinho alluded to a couple of weeks ago. If any one player compromises that they ship them out.

I hate United as the next fucking person but to be honest Carrick and Fletcher would make it into most prem teams, maybe not as much Fletcher but Carrick is a quality player, reminds me of a younger Hamaan.

because the rest of the team is, van der sarr, rooney, tevez, berbatov, vidic, ronaldo, evra, rafael, nani,

as much as i hate them they have the best forward and probably back 4 in the world

shaundickov said:

Vidic is an awesome defender, his job is to get the ball and stop the attack, he does that very very well indeed.
I myself dont rate Fletcher, or Werneth Park but they must do something as to be fair, you dont have the success rate of that lot by being shit.

1 thing may also be the continuity of the team, there hasnt been many wholesale changes to their side over the years as once the manager gets a good side together he has just tinkered the changes, where everyone else has been swapping gaffers thus bringing mass change to the staff.
As your comment about transfers, did they not buy the Transvestite, Shrek, Berbatov Adams, Ugly kid Tev, Rio etc? Just a thought.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze said:
united dont have players like benjani in their starting XI

I wonder though, if they did have Benjani, would he be getting 20 goals a season for them?

I always think the same thing when I see Uniteds line up. Park, Feltcher, Carrick, O'shea and I think they're going to get stuffed. But they dont. Their midfield should belong to a mid table team. I agree that a good deal of it is fitting into and believing in a system. Their players know exactly what their job is. twats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.