Are we done booing the CL Anthem?

Went to the match. A bit embarassing to keep booing really. We've bloody won the thing. It's ours. We're part of the elite/establishment however we like to think we're not.

Went to the match. A bit embarassing to keep booing really. We've bloody won the thing. It's ours. We're part of the elite/establishment however we like to think we're not.
The way the hateful 8 (9?) went after us with the ffp stuff and the way the PL are after us shows we are definitely not part of the establishment

We will never be part of the establishment nor do we want to be.

This is my last year on the CL cup scheme, be a shambles from next year onwards.

We are bigger than the establishment, that's why they don't like it .
Whether some City fans like that or not it just the way it is now.
Me i love it fuck them .

Fuck that. We are our own club. Nothing elitest or part of the establishment about us. Leave that to Liverpool and their ‘European royalty’ bollocks. I’m happy us winning it and being the club who does the wanker gesture to those so called elite clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.