ARE WE OVEREACTING?

i am sure we'll turn the corner but the waiting is wearing me out.
hughes this, elano that, is getting to me, i no longer care who goes, stays or signs i just want city to win some games.

DonnyCityLove said:
Im not blaming anyone? im just saying what help are we doing? wouldnt u rather get behind and lift the team? i think we have a few of the most talented players in the prem,but they need confidence and reasurrence that nothing stupid will happen in Jan although i can see it happening
The support is quiet, and the days when the City support could be regarded as the 12th man are over.

DonnyCityLove said:
I Mean cmon,i know were 17th but what help are we doing complaining?
Are we overeacting? it seems are worst enemies lie in ourselfs,not many are winging but us...cmon weve got Boj on an early return and im sure him and RSC will do great,Diarra looks a certainty and im sure theres more players to come,remember just because were the richest we aint the best?we act like we actually do finish top 6 every year when we dont! give it time,Rome wasnt built in a day

Great post matey! and in answer to your question YES we are overreacting! or at least 53% (at the moment) are!

DonnyCityLove said:
Are we overeacting? it seems are worst enemies lie in ourselfs,not many are winging but us...cmon weve got Boj on an early return and im sure him and RSC will do great,Diarra looks a certainty and im sure theres more players to come,remember just because were the richest we aint the best?we act like we actually do finish top 6 every year when we dont! give it time,Rome wasnt built in a day

yeah, i bet if we only lost once in 15 games and top 6 we would still winge!!

Robbo. said:
DonnyCityLove said:

That's fine, but we'll never go on that sort of run! Oh; hang on...........

Robbo. said:
DonnyCityLove said:

Yep, nothing changed on these boards since then. lol

confused the fook out of me at first this topic untill i noticed the date nearly had a clarkie for a second then!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.