Are we turning into glory hunters?

ancoats

glory hunters we are turning into glory hunters ????? never would i have said that about manchester city fans but losing a meaning less game vs united in there cup final we all have come glory hunters and asking questions. let me put you right manchester city are going to be champions and already have the league cup in the bag 13 points lead with 6 games to go and 3 homes game that will see us home and dry

this team pep is building is going to be great/special its so young and with time on ours hands to domerate football it does not need added pressure from so called fans wanting answers to why we let the derby slip. the premier league is a war and many battles are lost on the way but if at the end of the season you are standing on the platform collecting the trophy and medals you are the best and the rest means nothing

glory hunters are not welcome this is manchester city you turn up and never ask for glory. in the past 40 years fans turned up knowing we was shit and in the rain wind snow never stop us going to places like york city we loved the club and it defo was not for glory. so please take a minute to think about lost souls over them 40 years who kept this club going when it was on its knees and never once did they see glory and winning silverware. this is for them i post this you are the soul of this great club please forgive them (glory hunters)

It was the same in 1993/94 and felt just as bad - bar we were relegation fodder and they were top.

Going 2 up and losing against them lot has always been gutting.

IF you think winning the title is a meaningless match then you are on the wind up.

glory hunters we are turning into glory hunters ????? never would i have said that about manchester city fans but losing a meaning less game vs united in there cup final we all have come glory hunters and asking questions. let me put you right manchester city are going to be champions and already have the league cup in the bag 13 points lead with 6 games to go and 3 homes game that will see us home and dry

this team pep is building is going to be great/special its so young and with time on ours hands to domerate football it does not need added pressure from so called fans wanting answers to why we let the derby slip. the premier league is a war and many battles are lost on the way but if at the end of the season you are standing on the platform collecting the trophy and medals you are the best and the rest means nothing

glory hunters are not welcome this is manchester city you turn up and never ask for glory. in the past 40 years fans turned up knowing we was shit and in the rain wind snow never stop us going to places like york city we loved the club and it defo was not for glory. so please take a minute to think about lost souls over them 40 years who kept this club going when it was on its knees and never once did they see glory and winning silverware. this is for them i post this you are the soul of this great club please forgive them (glory hunters)

Some of the shit I was reading on here last night was comical. Throughout the season, you always get your highs and lows. We’ve had it good all season, actually good is an understatement. This last week will be forgotten about when we lift the title next month.

Meaningless game? A chance to clinch the title against your biggest rivals (and they are) does not make a meaningless game. Nothing in your post makes any sense to me.

Meaningless game? Your head needs testing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.