Are you an angrier person since reading Bluemoon?

I only get angry reading Bluemoon when the bloody happy clappies are out in force after yet another disappointing performance.
You know; when we've just failed to beat a load of bloody talentless bus-parkers.

I only get angry reading Bluemoon when the bloody happy clappies are out in force after yet another disappointing performance.
You know; when we've just failed to beat a load of bloody talentless bus-parkers.
I'm the opposite. Those who continue to say we were shit or the manager hasn't got a clue after a game in which we dominated but failed to score one of our many chances created are the ones who piss me off.

I'm the opposite. Those who continue to say we were shit or the manager hasn't got a clue after a game in which we dominated but failed to score one of our many chances created are the ones who piss me off.
I think you speak for the majority Pablo,and i thank my lucky stars im not a blinkered depressive whose main objective in life is to be an eternal pessimist.

Life's great,the future is incredibly bright,and its an awesome time to be a Blue!

And no doubt make you feel much better about your own life and outlook.
Totally. To be honest I am very much a cynical person but some of the doom and gloom on here and petty spats makes me feel as positive as a children's T.V. presenter.

Never got genuinely angry on here i don't think. Whenever an argument starts i tend to just try and have fun with it and wind the other person up as much as possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.