are you sure

I also get it on work PC as well now, sometimes have to click 2/3 times before I can leave a page

Could you possibly take a screengrab next time you get the message and post it on here please?

Also, if you could visit this page and post the results (or PM them to me if preferred):
http://whatsmyuseragent.com/

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; MAARJS; rv:11.0) like Gecko

I've tried this on 4 different browsers using Win 10 64bit (both signed in and not):

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/47.0.2526.106 Safari/537.36 - no problems

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:43.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/43.0 - no problems

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/42.0.2311.135 Safari/537.36 Edge/12.10240 - no problems

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0) like Gecko - whoops, multiple occasions of the following:

bIoFZ4Y.jpg

Thanks Colin, much appreciated. I've chased it up with the ad company and will let you know what they say.

I get same window sometimes have to click more than once before can move on

I've had to take Bluemoon off my "Tabs" list. It has been causing my other tabs to freeze and IE11 to reload. I have about 8 tabs that start when I open the browser.
Since the last major win10 update, I've had constant problems with IE11 freezing and having to reload. I've just taken Bluemoon off the tabs list and have had zero problems since.
Running Bluemoon on it's own (no other tabs) seems fine. Maybe it's a memory issue when I've got too many other tabs open? (still getting "are you sure?" though)

Just an update. Removing Bluemoon didn't fix my problems. They soon came back. (worked for just that session)
However, I seem to have fixed IE11 (Running Windows 10 updated from Win 8.1) crashing/freezing all the time. It also seems to have stopped the "are you sure" occurring on Bluemoon as well. (well for two days!)

Note, I tried a few things at once, so I'm not entirely sure if this is 100% what fixed it. But just in case it did, I will put it here for others to try. (IT/admin bods feel free to jump in with advice)

In IE11
Go to "Tools"
Then "Internet Options"
Select the "Advanced" tab
Scroll down to the option "Security" and select "Enable 64 bit processes for enhanced protected mode* "
You have to reboot your PC for these changes to takes effect.
On re-boot I got a message saying some incompatible 32/64 bit add-ons had been disabled
I previously had some add-ons that wouldn't be disabled, but had now changed.

I have noticed the 32/64 bit add-ons which couldn't be "disabled" or changed (for some reason) now say "Incompatible" instead.

CIESpeechBHO class now "Incompatible"
Groove GFS Broswer helper now "Incompatible"
Java plug-In SSV Helper now "Incompatible"
Java plug-In 2 SSV Helper now "Incompatible"

Hope this helps somebody...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.